Tuesday, September 27, 2011

G-Force

I don't want to forget these moments.  They are quintessential Grayson.

Yesterday: he had an acupuncture appointment. Gray was laying on the treatment bed watching a video on my phone with the other three kids gathered around his head so they could watch too.  The acupuncturist was good and sneaky so she just touched his head for a few seconds before she applied the needle.  Grayson said really loud, "Is there a needle in my head!?"  Leah, Davis and I thought it was so funny we couldn't stop laughing to answer him and we used that quote for the rest of the day.  It was awesome.

Today: we were all laying on my bed watching clips from Rio on YouTube.  Grayson was laying on me and Whitney was sitting up next to him.   She laid her head down on me and then:
Grayson: Whitney!
Me: Gray, you just need to ask her to move with manners.
G: Whitney, will you move your big head...please.


A couple weeks ago: 
G: Do you know why I'm so happy?
Me: No, why?
G:  Because I love you and I love me!  
So cute!  I think it has something to do with what he learned at preschool, that kid's a sponge.

Last week: he was looking at Pinterest over my shoulder and said, "If something looks cute buy it!" :)

A few days ago : I was singing "I think I'm Paranoid" 
G: Do you remember when we had Rockband a long time ago?  Back when I was your age.
(he gave me a mischivious look and we both burst out laughing)
G: I'm just teasing.  
Me: How old am I?
G: 13.
(we laughed some more)
Me: I'm not 13.  How old am I?
G: 14??
It was adorable. 

All the time: his new favorite saying is, "You've got to be kidding me!"  It gets annoying sometimes but it's mostly cute :)


1 comment:

Emily B said...

Oh man. The acupuncturist story kills me. What a cute kid.