5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Junior year of high school.
2. I was ditching, I mean sick, A LOT.
3. Playing varsity volleyball, go Yellowjackets :)
4. Getting my drivers license so I could drive the '88 Integra I had already purchased.
5. Dreaming about moving out of Blythe.
5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Go look at houses for sale, we're thinking about moving.
2. Buy groceries for my trip, I leave in a few days!!
3. Charge iPod and cell phone, I always seem to let them die.
4. Finish reading Total Immersion, a book about swimming, I'll tell you more about that later.
5. I'm sure cleaning should be on this list somewhere so I'll put it here ;)
5 Foods I enjoy:
2. Chicken Scaloppine from Macaroni Grill.
4. Deviled Eggs
5. Pizza...did I just say that?
5 Bad habits:
1. Right now I'm totally addicted to the computer!
2. Talking too much.
3. Talking on the phone too much.
4. Not ironing my clothes.
5. Starting a scrapbook page but then not finishing it for like a month (or more)!
5 of my favorite toys:
1. My computer!
2. Our Acura :)
3. iPod <~ thanks Amber, I really needed one!
4. My stove.
5. My garden, flower and vegetable.
5 People I tag:
um, I don't know anyone else who blogs.