Monday, November 5, 2007

My New Blog

I spend so much time reading everyone else's blogs I thought I'd try one too :) Now a little about us: I'm a stay at home mom with 3 children. I love to play volleyball, scrapbook and read. I enjoy cooking and since my children have eczema I have learned to be quite proficient at it. At the present time we are on a dairy, corn, wheat, sugar and egg free diet. I'm up for the challenge :) My oldest is Leah and she's 4. She colors pictures everyday and loves to be "in charge". She currently loves to watch Peter Pan, Hook and Return to Neverland. Her love for these movies causes her to periodically speak in a British accent ("Motha", "Peeta" and such). My fake accent is so dreadful I have her dad indulge her, they're two peas in a pod :) My son Davis is 2, he loves his swords and light saber and takes them everywhere! He's very loving and tender and will share anything as long as you ask nicely with manners. My second son Grayson will soon be 6 months. His greatest accomplishments are his ability to say "Momma" quite adorably and his two teeth. He loves to hang out with his brother and sister and take naps. My hubby Jeff is a Physical Therapist. We've been married for 6 1/2 years. He loves to read and play guitar in his spare time.

3 comments:

gojensens said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited to have another friend on my "friends" list! I know you already knew that, but it is so true! I look forwrd to your comments on my blog! Love ya, Jenny

Katie said...

Hey Autumn! Glad to see you have a blog! I will be checking in regularly.

That is so cool that you have learned to cook without all those ingredients. I love it when Moms are extra aware of what goes into their kids' bodies and how it affects them. I hope you will share some recipes sometime on your blog!

Ruth said...

Ha ha. Now that we've found each other in the blogging world, I thought I'd share one of my fave Leavitt family moments. I laugh every time I think of the last time you and the kids were at our house and Davis jabbed a key into your leg. Then he eagerly asked, "Did you like it?" I think he was a little surprised and disappointed that you didn't. What a funny bunch of kids you have.