Oh, I'm on fire with the song lyric titles! This one and this one are from "Straight Lines" by Silverchair. It's kinda my favorite song right now :)
My mind has been pretty random lately...
- I can read a book in a day. I never knew that before. Actually, I get so into reading it's hard for me not to finish a book as fast as I can once I start it. Even when they're heart-wrenching like Ender's Game. I had to re-read my favorite parts of Twilight the next day just to lift my spirits :)
- I think I'd be a better housewife if I was judged on my reading skills and not my cleaning skills. Ha ha, I think that's only funny to me :)
- The Tetris effect: interesting, very interesting.
- Rod needed my van to take Jordan and his friends to Mexico so I have his trusty Acura RL in my possession. I'm in love, I don't ever want to give it back! Like I said before, if I was only going to have 3 children I'd be in a sedan lickety-split but I think that'd be a crazy reason to stop having kids... even for my car-obsessed self :)
-Keri's son Kyle is my favorite person to give a ride home. Today he noticed the navigation system in the RL and was blown away. When I showed him the back-up camera he said "That's the awesomest thing I've ever seen!". Awhile back he marveled at the mini-van too, "My family would kill for automatic doors". Ha ha, love him!
- My sister and I are going to be in Blythe at the end of next week, I don't know how I feel about it just yet. She's always a joy to hang out with but Blythe is so hot and staying inside makes me stir crazy. I guess we'll just have to put on some Gavin DeGraw and sing along at the top of our lungs :) Ah, it just might work :)
- If you haven't read "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer you should. Thank you Jared for letting me borrow it :)