- I love Grayson. This week he's started to watch TV. Well, saying TV is too broad, he actually only watches Enchanted. Normally I wouldn't want my 1 year old watching TV but he has some teeth coming in and if I need to do anything without holding him at the same time, like cook, Enchanted is a life saver :)
- I love Davis. He started preschool this week and I think it's hilarious how he's constantly flip-flopping between yelling about how much he doesn't want to go and being overly excited to go.
- I love Leah. She has always been a quirky sleeper. Ever since she was tiny she's always slept with a ton of toys and blankets on her bed at night. Sometimes there's barely any room for her. Well, I just about peed my pants when I saw this sleeping pose:
- I love Stephenie Meyer. I read Midnight Sun and it rocked my world.
- I love my hair highlighted. Thanks Devin!
- I love the feeling of tired muscles because you've been working out. I started going to the gym again and I love it. I hate working out for the sake of working out but since I have no sports to play I'll take what I can get :)
- I love twins. It's a good thing Jenny has some cute ones for me to play with :)
Friday, September 5, 2008
"The Way I Are"
~ Timbaland featuring Keri & D.O.E.
Posted by Autumn at 7:21 AM