Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Reinvent Love"

~ "Mad as Rabbits" by Panic at the Disco

I just love my kids in pjs! I bought them some new ones today and they looked so cute in them I just had to grab the camera.
Notice how Davis' eyes are so blue while Leah & Gray's are dark brown!

Grayson loves to "cheese" :)

They just love each other!

Gray's hair is curly on the sides!

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~Elizabeth Stone

3 comments:

Bobbi Leavitt said...

Gray is the missing link to you kids! Love those babies. sniff. (when did they get so big?)

Jocie said...

Oh I love dinosaur jammies! And look at those little blond boys! I agree, when did they get so big? I miss them! Oh and you too :)

Ashley said...

I love footsie pjs! Last week I discovered that I had a pair for Rae (hand-me-downs from someone that I had forgotten about) and she's been wearing them as often as she can. They make her look so young and sweet and innocent. :)