Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hiking Exploration Peak

I have all these really fun pictures that haven't been posted on the blog yet.  Some from MONTHS ago.  Anyways, here are some from when we hiked to the top of Exploration Peak the last week in January.  The kids really liked it.  More than I thought they would!  Grayson even hiked all the way to the top and he's known for claiming he's too tired to finish ANYTHING.





Half-way up we found a small cave. These pictures make me laugh because I couldn't help snapping a few as Grayson was explaining to me how we should be scared of this four foot deep cave because bears and bats live in caves.




Davis breaking some rocks to find cool ones to take home.


Whitney looks so mature with her legs crossed!
At the peak with the city behind us.

No comments: