~"The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage" by Panic at the Disco
Well, I'm officially 27 years old!! My birthday was on Monday (thanks to all those who remembered me on my special day :) and it was great! I really needed a vacation so I took the whole weekend off. It worked out perfectly since Breaking Dawn came out and I'd wanted to spend the whole day reading it anyways :) So here's a rundown of my relaxing weekend adventure:
-Friday night I went to Sushi Mon with Jeff, yum yum.
- Checked into my hotel and then headed over to Barnes & Nobel to buy BD at midnight.
- I bought my book and was back at my hotel by 12:30am. I couldn't not read so I read for a little while :)
- Saturday morning I woke up and read some more :)
- Went to lunch with Jenny at Yassou's Greek Grill, my fav.
- Went back to the hotel and read some more.
- Went to Rachel's surprise birthday party!
- Back at my hotel Jeff came and gave me a back massage.
- Read the last few chapters and felt satisfied.
- Slept all night with no interruptions :)
- Sunday morning I got ready for church and met Jeff who already had the kids in the van :)
Sometimes you just "need a breather from the flavors of entanglement". Thanks Alanis for the inspiration :)