Saturday, January 10, 2009

"This is the story of a girl"

-Nine Days

This is a story about a little girl named Leah who turned 6 years old! She had her super fun party with "Butterflies and Bugs" just like she told her Mommy she wanted. She doesn't like to leave anyone out so she invited ALL her friends, 20 in all!

She and all her friends played a bug Memory game her Mom made.

Everyone sang "Happy Birthday" and ate delicious cupcakes with rainbow jello.




















And everyone brought wonderful presents!!
It was a "most special day" and she kept thanking her Mommy with hugs and kisses until bedtime!

The end.

7 comments:

Sommer said...

I love the fact that your sweater matches the jello and the plates and cups!

Sommer

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Leah Lou!

Autumn, you are the BEST MOM EVER!

Butterflies and Bugs and Rainbow Jello and ALL!
How Fun.
I love you
XOXO

Ruth said...

Hooray for Leah and Mommy! I am VERY impressed with the Jello.

Misty said...

Looks like a fun party! Happy Birthday Leah!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

What a great birthday. It looks like it turned out just right! Happy 6th, Leah!

Autumn said...

Sommer- The matching thing was an accident. My sister gave me that sweater for Christmas and I thought it was festive :)

And I just want to make it clear that I made that Jello!! I was talking to my sister on the phone and she said her first thought was "who brought the jello?" Oh no, I spent hours making that Jello :)

Jocie said...

Great job on the jello! I do not have the patience to do that. and I Love love LOVE the sweater. It is just too cute. She had a rainbow birthday after all. It was fitting that you would match. You are the best Mom Ever!