Monday, March 1, 2010

What's not to love?

Whitney saying mama is the CUTEST thing!


Last night Whitney had pulled herself up to standing on a stool and then proceeded to slip and smack her face on it. Feb 28, 2010= her first bloody nose. Yikes!

Last night I was laying by Davis in his bed and he was rubbing his foot. That's where his eczema has been the worst his whole life and even though it is mostly gone now he said, "I'd invent a machine that could rub it. And if you wanted it to scratch it hard you'd push the button that said HARD. And if you wanted it to scratch it so hard you'd push the button that said SO HARD. And if you wanted it to scratch it so so so hard until it bleeds you'd push the button that said BLEED." Of course I laughed and said, "I don't like that BLEED button :( "

I love that Whitney can crawl now. She still does it so funny but she is definitely able to get to anything left on the floor. The kid who has the most difficulty keeping their tiny toys and things off the floor is LEAH! She's such a messy girl! When she was tiny I'd encourage Leah to clean up her toys and she'd say "but I like them just like that right there on the floor". Haha, I think she still feels this way :) And money! She's forever leaving coins on the floor! What am I going to do with her!? She's supposed to me my responsible one...OK, I guess she is only seven :)

Grayson is in love with books and puzzles. When he was at my mom's house she bought him about 10 puzzles from the dollar store because he loves to do them everyday! And we checked out about 20 books from the library and he has me read the same 5 or 6 over and over. It's so funny to see how excited he gets about Dora and a book called Easy Peasy. And I get so much enjoyment hearing him say "easy peasy" with his lisp :) It's just too cute!

2 comments:

Jocie said...

That is so cute! Rome loves puzzles too. I keep them on top of the piano because he needs supervision to keep my sanity. So he says "puzz! Pees! Puzz!"

Jana said...

So cute! I love her lips when she says mama!! And I want to hear the lispy easy peasy!