Thursday, April 15, 2010

"If you want more love, why don't you say so?"

-"Heartbreak Warfare" by John Mayer

My mom brought it to my attention that I haven't been blogging much. Her mother's actual words were, "Did you just give up on blogging and Facebook?" but I got the point. There are quite a few factors but the biggest one is computer time. We only have one computer now and the kids are obsessed with computer games and I have so many other projects going on that I let them play them too much and Jeff doesn't have any internet access at work so he wants/needs to be on the computer a lot more once he gets home and when I am on I'm paying bills or checking other people's blogs or checking my e-mail and is this the longest run-on sentence ever yet?

I also noticed I haven't been taking very many pictures either which IS an absolute travesty! What kind of mother am I!? I think it's because my house is in chaos. There are so many decorating projects that I need to do but it seems other things keep getting in the way of the finances. Like me going to the dentist and needing TWO root canals!! My whole bill was in the thousands!! I was pretty bummed. But that is just life. I WILL get around to blogging about Davis' birthday and Easter it'll just be awhile. And if anyone feels the need to ask about my non-blogging just be kind. Encourage, don't judge. End of sermon.

No comments: