Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hey, there's a boy in Relief Society!

Our big development is that Grayson has started to crawl and move around! He doesn't crawl exactly, he wiggles his way to the things he wants. Davis and Leah crawled before they were 7 months and Gray is now 7 1/2 months so I was starting to worry about his genius status (just kidding, of course :) He hasn't been feeling all that well lately so he hasn't had very much pratice but he's definitely capable of getting to the things he wants. He has been a fantastic baby and I'm finding joy in watching him progress into a toddler. There is, however, the issue of church. Church is so much harder with a child that's mobile but hasn't reached the reasoning stage. My friends and I joke that the halls are the pre-nursery classroom because you see all the same moms out there every week, most of us wishing for a crib to put our children down for a nap in :) Sometimes I try to convince Jeff that because Grayson is a boy he needs to go to Priesthood :) Here's a picture of us chillin' in Relief Society where he ends up:

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ugh, not to sound evil or anything, but I can't tell you how many times I have muttered the words "I hate Sundays." It can be so hard to get anything out of church before they hit nursery. That is a cute picture of you two.