Monday, December 29, 2008

My parents rented a house right outside of Sedona, AZ big enough for all of us to celebrate Christmas together. The house was way cool. It was adobe, had 3 wood burning fireplaces and was on 11 acres of land. The weather was very nice and the kids loved going outside to collect pine cones and just expolore. We did many other things too but my camera ran out of batteries on the second day so I don't have any pictures! :( Hopefully I can get some from my mom or sister. Right now I'm going to take a nap, it was a long week!

A picture of the whole Tippit gang gathered!

1 comment:

Sommer said...

Hi! So I ran into Jeff at the basketball game and was bummed that I didn't get to see you. But he introduced me to your brother (I think it was your brother, he's in the picture sitting in the back) and I went to shake his hand. I thought he was going to squeeze it off! Quite a grip! I kept thinking, "Let go! Let go! I'm a girl! Not He-Man!" Ha Ha! Missed seeing you!

Sommer