Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Oh, this mess I have made"

-"Mess" by Ben Folds Five

Grayson didn't sleep well last night and he only took a 45 minute nap today! I feel totally robbed of my rest. He is feeling well enough now though to be in his full mess-making capacity and that makes me smile... and cringe. Even though it makes for cute memories I'M TIRED. Oh well, let's focus on the cuteness shall we?

Here's tonight's lovely rice dinner hair pomade:
It's kinda his "thing" to rub dinner in his hair.
Here's some pictures from the archives:
on the left we have soup and on the right spaghetti




















And let's not forget this amazing display of creativity:
That cheesy little grin totally makes me laugh out loud... and I'm sure that's good for my health or something :)

5 comments:

Jocie said...

I am so glad he is feeling better! I also love his creative dinner 'dos. How could you get mad at such a cute kid?

Anonymous said...

Grayson is sooo cute. I love the smile that is consistent throughout all the pictures.
I can't wait till Gray can come stay with us for a visit.
I Love You Autumn
Love, Meema

Monique said...

I'm glad to know that Jared isn't the only kid who thinks food is an accessory. He does the same thing at dinner and started doing it at breakfast so he could get another bath. He loves his baths. We put a stop to the breakfast mess by giving him things to eat like dry cereal or a granola bar.

Rache said...

I love the messy eater, he just wants to get the full effect of his food. lol

Karen Dick said...

Keep laughing, Autumn! It might make up for lost sleep!