Sunday, February 15, 2009

Here's the week in review:
Tuesday night we took Leah and Davis with us to watch the Rebel basketball team stomp on TCU 71 - 57. I loved it but the kids were kinda bored. Leah liked watching the cheerleaders though and during half-time they had little girls in UNLV cheerleader outfits doing a dance. She thought they were cute :)
Wednesday after Leah and Davis got out of school we drove down and met my Mom in Needles so Davis could drive down the rest of the way with her to Blythe. My Mom and Dad had invited him down for a few days to spend time with them. It's weird for me to have only two kids around!
Thursday my mom sent me this picture of Davis and my dad. It looks like they're having fun!
Friday we went out with Danny and Jenny on our 4th annual Valentine's date. We weren't into splurging so we went to an old standard Macaroni Grill and it was delicious! Also, Jenny left her twins with the babysitter for the first time since their birth! It definitely made for a more relaxing time and she didn't even stress. I'm so proud ;)
Saturday we celebrated the actual Valentine's Day with heart-shaped pizza. I'm not really into this holiday but Leah thought the pizza was sooo cute and that makes me happy :) I also spent a lot of the day shopping and, even though it's slightly enjoyable, it just exhausts me. I'm just not a natural born shopper. The whole time I was in Old Navy I was wishing my sister was with me to tell me what to buy :) But I did make a friend in line and she gave me a 40% off one item coupon she wasn't using! Yea, I got to buy myself some maternity jeans for $21! You can never go wrong with jeans :)
And there you go.

4 comments:

Jocie said...

Sounds like you had fun! I am so stinkin excited to see you!

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a good week. I think Davis looks just like your dad in that picture! The chin and the cheekbones...totally. :)

Alec and Tiffany said...

Sounds like fun!

ACR

Rache said...

What a fun Valentines weekend. I love macaroni grill!