Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Country roads take me home"

-"Take me home, country roads" by John Denver

Davis had so much fun during his time in Blythe. The pictures my mom sent home reminded me soooo much of my own childhood it made me laugh. Here's what they did:

They ate Mexican food:

They went fishing (and caught "NONE FISH" according to Davis):

They picked lemons off the tree:


They fed the horses:

Davis was there for 6 days! When he came home I asked him if he had fun and he said "yeah, we watched a lot of movies!" ha ha. He's so easily pleased :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Davis was a charm. As we were getting our things together for the trip to take Davis home. He stopped, looked up at me and smiled really big and said "Meema, you're gonna miss me!" Yes Davis I do.
I Love You Autumn
Love Mom