Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My kids are now in love with all things crocheted

Yesterday morning Leah was proudly wearing her beanie so Davis asked if I could make him "a hat". They really don't take that long so I quickly whipped him up one...it did take me longer than usual though because I had to convince Davis to stop "helping" me :) As I was finishing Leah said, "You're giving me an idea" and ran to her room. She quickly returned with Chickie and wanted me to "yarn" him a nest :) Once I finished that she found another bird she referred to as "Chickie's Mom" and wanted a nest for her. So, now our family of birds are safely in their nests :)

3 comments:

Misty said...

How crafty they are... Now you just need to teach them to crochet stuff themselves.

When you find a ticket you want just let me know. I'm so excited to have you come. I just need to make sure I get work off!

gojensens said...

Did you get my email? I need your phone number my phone broke, call me!

I am Keri. said...

Awww!!! I have a tiny tear in my eye! So cute!