Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Tell them put the money in my hand right now"

- "American Boy" by Estelle
LEAH PASSED KINDERGARTEN!!
WE'RE SO PROUD :)
I'm sure she'll be bringing in the big bucks any day now :)
Grayson insisted on being part of the festivities, which Leah loved!
She's always trying to show off her baby brother so when he kept wandering up to her during their "performance" she couldn't stop smiling!

Video disclaimer: Don't mind the fact that my shirt rides WAY up while I'm trying to hold Gray back. Just enjoy the kids' cuteness :)



Leah had a great year. It was her teacher Mrs. Jenny Naas' first year teaching and she did GREAT! Leah kept saying she was "the best teacher EVER!".

2 comments:

Kadee said...

I'm glad she enjoyed kindergarten! From the look of that first picture, it looks like she may be the only one, though...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leah!! Looks like Gray can't wait for school to start!!
I Love you Autumn, Thanks for sharing!
Love Meema