Saturday, May 17, 2008

He Speaks

Here's a video of Gray saying Leah so cute!

Don't pay attention to the fact that Leah's without a shirt, she's my crazy naked girl!

And my mom sent me this picture from Summer '82 (making me about a year old). Don't you think Grayson looks just like me!?!
Gotta love the clothes. I think they're back in style now :) Yeah, I'm that old, ha ha.

EDIT: My mom said this picture was more likely taken when I was 8 or 9 months. She thinks this because I was walking by the time I was a year old. He still looks like me :)

5 comments:

Karen Dick said...

Your kids are so sweet! They seem to actually like each other! How do you do it?

Love the sweet little 1980s dresses, too. Is your Mom still in Blythe?

Autumn said...

Yeah, my parents are still in Blythe. They live in the same spot too (they got a new house but put it on the same lot).

My kids really do love each other. It's nothing I did I'm sure but they just get along naturally. They do get tired of hanging out together sometimes but I know when Leah starts Kindergarten Davis is really going to miss her!!

Ashley said...

Your mom looks exactly the same!

Rache said...

that is so cute. we are waiting now to hear from b of a by the end of this week hopefully. and then we may be out there fairly soon. i cant wait. we miss hanging out with you guys.

gojensens said...

I can't believe how clear he says, Leah. How cute!
I love old pictures.