No, not Davis and Grayson...the Moffat boys. We just finished babysitting/housesitting the Moffat boys and it was a fun-filled four days. I miss them already! Jacob and Andrew are by far my favorite 11 & 1o year olds and Tyler told me my hair looked pretty so he gets bonus points for that :)
Here are some reasons why I consider our time there a success:
- We laughed a lot and according to Andrew I will probably die because I laugh too much :)
- Jacob and Leah shared in their common love of drawing/coloring.
- We set off dry-ice bombs on the basketball court and nobody was hurt or arrested.
- Everybody loved my cooking (well, they loved it when I brought home Cafe Rio :).
- After endless bean bag fights, rounds of hide-and-go-seek and jumping on the trampoline everyone had no trouble going to bed each night.
- We were only 15 minutes late to church.
- I didn't kill Tyler for making us 15 minutes late to church.
My favorite memory:
Autumn, Leah, Andrew and Jacob are outside jumping on the trampoline. Andrew climbs on the wall the easy way and jumps onto the trampoline.
Andrew: "Autumn, I bet you can't do that."
Autumn climbs on the wall the hard way to prove how tough she is and sits down on the ledge.
Autumn: "I don't want to jump on the trampoline from here I just wanted to climb up."
Andrew: "What are ya chicken?"
Autumn: "Andrew, I'm an adult I don't give in to peer pressure."
Andrew bocks like a chicken.
Leah: "My mom can't jump on the trampoline, she's too big. If she jumps on it it will break!"
Everyone laughs out loud.
See why I love them so much!? Until next time guys :)