Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day this year was great. I was able to go to the temple on Saturday morning and it was a wonderfully uplifting experience. Our stake had organized a temple day where we met at a chapel near the temple so the mission president's wife could speak to us and then we walked over to the temple for a session. I felt the spirit very strong and the thing that touched me the most was something I'd heard a million times before. It's amazing how that happens.
On Sunday Grayson was having a rough day so I brought him home early from church and put him down for his nap. He'd been having a rough couple of days because I weaned him on his birthday and all his frustrations seemed to come out when we were at church since he had to sit on my lap the whole time and there was nothing to really distract him. Well, I guess I didn't really mind coming home since it meant that I got to sneak in a little nap and some light reading :) What warmed my heart the most though was the awesome song that Jeff recorded for me. He has such talent!! I would post it on here but I don't know how. So if anyone knows how to do that let me know so I can share my most favorite song :)

No comments: