Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I can be right...sometimes

Today we went to The Arctic Exhibit at Galleria Mall. The kids weren't very excited when I said we were going to learn about polar bears and penguins. I told them I'd never been there but I'd heard it was fun. They weren't convinced. We went anyways and afterward Davis said, "It was really fun, you were right Mom."
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like to be told I was right :)

And it actually was a lot of fun. They had this really slippery slide for the kids. They got to put on a black and white penguin suit and slide down it on their bellies. Grayson was in love. After we left he kept saying he wanted to go back to the costume store. He'd say it like I should know what he was talking about. I didn't get it until he said the penguin costume store. He REALLY liked it :)

1 comment:

Rache said...

looks like fun. I think Im gonna have to check it out.