Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Camping on Saturday

Saturday Amber and I were the barfing buddies. These are the only pictures I took that whole day. Grayson looking cute visiting me in my bed.

And Amber took these cute ones of Vincent in his "Happy Camper" onesie :)


The dads saved the day and took the kiddos fishing sans their mothers.

I think they caught one fish. Maybe two.

They did seem to take fishing very seriously and this creek is just adorable.


We had big plans to go to a local theater this night too but it just didn't work out. I didn't realize how sick I was until I almost passed out walking around trying to get cell phone reception so I could talk to the box office about our pre-paid tickets going to waste! The production was Wizard of Oz too :(

Saturday evening/night the dads were out of commission too. Neither one actually threw up but they laid around moaning and groaning plenty. Actually, all the kids were kinda sad Jeff didn't throw up. He is notoriously a LOUD barfer so they were all pretty excited to hear it for themselves. His iron stomach was quite the disappointment haha.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

It makes me sad that your vacation included so much vomit, but for some reason I also can't help giggling.

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin